Terms And Conditions
- All purchase orders must be submitted in writing and are subject to acceptance by Casa Bonita.
- Purchase orders will be considered firm with our sales order confirmation.
- Casa Bonita, at its sole discretion, may grant credit terms up to a maximum of 30 days from the date of invoice (Net 30) upon the submission of a completed credit application.
- Custom orders are subject to a non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of order and a longer time for production. Custom sales are final.
- Changes and cancellations to purchase orders may be submitted within one week of sale order date. A full refund will be issued if cancelled within one week of sale.
- In order for changes or cancellations to be accepted by the company, a written request must be submitted and acknowledge by Casa Bonita. A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if orders are cancelled beyond the grace period.
- Please specify the following information on your order: Quantity, Item Code, Finish, Billing Address, Shipping Address and Carrier of Choice.
- Color Disclaimer: Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. If accuracy of color is important, you must request finish sample prior to ordering.
- All Casa Bonita products are hand made hand painted therefore individual products might be slightly different in color and measurements.
- Casa Bonita reserves the right to change prices and/or specifications without notice
- All items are billed at the prices in effect and the time of the order.
- Casa Bonita will make every possible effort to ship orders within the quoted lead time. Incomplete shipping information, past due balances, or unpaid pro-forma terms may cause delays in shipping.
- All shipments are FOB, Santa Ana, California.
- Customers are required to indicate preferred transportation carrier at time of order. Casa Bonita, as a courtesy, will recommend a carrier whenever requested by customer. We do not monitor carrier’s actions and do not guarantee delivery results. Shipping provided by these carriers may be limited to business to business, “dock to dock”, or “curb side” deliveries.
- All orders ship freight collect unless otherwise stated at the time of order.
- All orders will automatically be shipped “as ready” unless a specified date or shipping instruction is indicated in your purchase order. Changes to ship date, partial shipment and/or carrier information must be submitted in writing to Casa Bonita and will be accepted only if the order is still pending for shipping.
- Casa Bonita will provide a two-week courtesy storage at the customer’s request. Thereafter, Casa Bonita will charge a storage fee of 5% for up to one month after the courtesy period. If the product is not picked up after one month, Casa Bonita will cancel the order and charge the customer a 30% restocking fee
- Payment terms for all merchandise are based on the date of invoice
- A late payment fee of 10% annual interest rate will be applied to all past due balances. The annual rate will accrue daily.
- Late payments may cause delays or cancellations of orders and revocation of credit terms.
- Delinquent accounts may be submitted to the appropriate credit reporting bureaus. The customer is responsible for all collection costs and/or attorney fees.
Returns And Claims
- Please inspect all products thoroughly upon receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to note any damages or shortages found on the carrier’s bill of lading. Both unpacked and packed merchandize require careful inspection, as it is easy to overlook a minor dent or broken leg. Customers that accept delivery of goods without inspecting them are fully liable for any damages or shortages.
- Upon receipt of damaged merchandise, the customer has the option to refuse the damaged product. Whenever the damaged product is refused, the customer must notify Casa Bonita within 48 hours in order for us to take appropriated action. The carrier will send the product back to us for inspection and claim processing. Any damages reported after 48 hours will not be processed.
- The customer also has the option to keep the damaged merchandise. When doing so, the customer takes full responsibility to make the necessary repairs and file a claim against the carrier. Casa Bonita will expect full payment for such goods within the terms stipulated on the invoice.
- Casa Bonita will repair, exchange, or take any product back due to manufacturing defects and/or errors in our part. Kindly submit all requests in writing and provide as much information as possible.
- Merchandise that is returned for reason other than manufacturing defect or errors on our part will be subject to a 30% restocking fee and all related freight expenses. The customer assumes all risk of loss or damage for said products when in transit to Casa Bonita. No product will be accepted for return, regardless of reason, if it exceed 1 week of receipt and Casa Bonita has not been notify formally in writing.